MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
- Account status
- Account status provides details about your subscription account, such as your name and mailing address, email address, start and expiration issues, last issue mailed, outstanding balances, payment and renewal reminders, and other notices. Login to view your account. If you feel there is an error with the information found on your account status page, email us.
- Change of address
- You can change your address easily online (after logging in). If you do not have a login, you will need to create one by clicking on the button below the sign in. Note that your change of address must be received at least eight weeks prior to issue cover date in order to avoid missed issues. For example, if you are moving in September, your change of address must be received by early July, otherwise your September issue will be mailed to your old address.
- Change of email address
- You can quickly and easily change your email address online (after logging in) so you won’t miss any subscription notices and discounted offers via email.
- Safe and convenient bill payment is available online (after logging in) using your credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diner’s Club and Discover. Checks and money orders may be mailed to:
PO Box 7337
Wilton CT 06897
If you’re a new subscriber, your bill will arrive in approximately two weeks after we process your subscription order. Your prompt payment will ensure that your subscription continues without interruption. Check your payment status online (after logging in). If you have already paid your bill, keep in mind that occasionally bills and payments cross in the mail. Please allow up to two weeks for your payment to be processed and applied to your account. If you purchased your subscription through one of our authorized agents, payment should be made as directed in their billing notices.
- Renewing your subscription (after logging in) is just a click away. Your renewal order will be added to the end of your current subscription and your mailing label will reflect your new expiration date. We will contact you well in advance of your subscription expiration date by mail or email so that you will not miss any future issues. If you feel that you have missed renewal notices or have recently moved, be sure to change your address. You may request to renew your subscription by mailing your order to:
PO Box 7337
Wilton CT 06897
Renewal orders should be received at least eight weeks prior to subscription expiration to ensure your magazine is delivered without interruption in service.
- Temporary delivery suspension
- If you would like to temporarily stop your subscription for any reason, you can email us the dates you want your service to be suspended and resumed. Note that your request must be received at least eight weeks prior to the issue cover date you want your suspension to start. For example, if you want to suspend delivery starting with the June issue, your request must be received by early April.
- Switch to digital edition
- Remaining issues in your paid print subscription may be transferred to the digital edition at no additional cost. Please email us to make your request, the remainder of your issues will be in digital format. You will receive an email notification from DieCast X requesting your preferred device and also providing instructions to access your first digital issue.
- You may cancel your subscription online (after logging in), or write “cancel” on your invoice. A refund will be issued for all the remaining copies that haven’t been mailed at the time of the cancellation. Please disregard any bills you may receive after cancelling your subscription, and accept any issues already in the mail with our compliments.If you purchased your subscription via an agency, direct your refund request to the agent.
- Late or missed issues
- DieCast X is published 4 times a year. Your first issue will arrive 2 to 4 weeks after receipt of your subscription order. See schedule for delivery of subsequent issues below. Delivery to mailing addresses outside of the United States may take an additional two weeks for arrival. If it doesn’t arrive by then, we may have an incorrect address on file or we may not have received your payment. Log into your account to verify if your name and address are correct before contacting us. Other factors that may cause a missed issue are:
- A recent change of address
- Your subscription has expired or has not yet started
- Your payment has not yet been received
- Postal delivery delays due to severe weather
If none of the above applies, report the missed issue online (after logging in). We will extend your subscription to compensate for the missed issue.
- Damaged issues
- If your issue frequently arrives damaged and your mailbox is sufficiently sized, check with the post office to determine that your magazine arrives there in good condition. You may file a complaint with your post office by requesting a postal tracking or Electronic Publication Watch. If this is an isolated event, report a damaged issue online (after logging in). We will extend your subscription to compensate for the damaged issue.
- Duplicate issues
- If you are receiving duplicate copies it is possible you have two active accounts. Please locate the account number on each issue mailing label and email us your request, including both account numbers and indicating which one you would like to retain. We will combine both subscriptions into one and extend service accordingly. Your new expiration date will appear on your magazine mailing label.
- Continuous Service Guarantee
- Our Continuous Service program takes all the hassle out of renewing your magazine subscription. It avoids service interruption by automatically renewing your subscription at the best available rate. The program terms were stated in your original order offer. You will receive a clearly marked annual reminder about 60 days before your credit card is charged or a bill is sent. If you choose not to renew, simply write “cancel” on your reminder and return it to us: no questions asked! Otherwise, your automatic renewal order will be entered and your credit card will be charged, or a bill will be issued. Your payment will guarantee uninterrupted service until the new expiration date of your renewed subscription, which will be printed on your magazine mailing label.If you received a bill for your continuous service renewal, pay now (after logging in) to continue to enjoy your magazine without interruption.If you prefer to receive traditional renewal notices instead of being enrolled in our Continuous Service program, you can change your Continuous Service option (after logging in) at any time.
- Print edition, pricing and how to order
- Subscription rates offer up to 22% savings off our newsstand prices! DieCast X is US$29.95 for one year in the U.S. Subscribe now to take advantage of this opportunity! Alternatively, you may mail your order to:
PO Box 7337
Wilton CT 06897
- Digital Edition, pricing and how to order
- DieCast X is digitally reimagined to suit your tablet, including all the editorial content and advertising found in the print version of the magazine.The standard subscription rate at digital newsstands is US$29.95 for one year. Order today!
- Gift subscriptions
- Placing your gift subscription order online for the print edition at great introductory rates is fast and easy. Or, mail your order to:
PO Box 7337
Wilton CT 06897
Sales tax will be charged where applicable. Canadian and International subscribers will be charged an additional $7 and $10, respectively, per year for shipping.
- Magazine frequency & delivery
DieCast X is published 4 times a year and is on sale at newsstands prior to the issue cover date. For example, the Spring issue goes on sale by late December.
For new subscriptions, your first issue should arrive within 2 to 4 weeks after receipt of your order. For delivery outside the United States, please allow an additional two weeks for issue arrival.
2021 ISSUES DELIVERED BY Winter 1/5/21 Spring 4/6/21 Fall 10/5/21 Winter (2022) 1/4/22
- Back issues
- Back issue copies of the print edition of Die Cast X can be purchased at AirageStore.com.
- Online Security
- It is quick, easy and safe to place orders and conduct bill payment transactions online.
Die Cast X uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for all online transactions. SSL encrypts your personal information such as name, address and credit card number in an effort to prevent unauthorized access of this information during the transmission of your online order. You can confirm this by checking that the web address on the page that asks for your credit card information begins with “https:” instead of “http:” Other ways to tell whether a web site uses security software: Your browser displays the icon of a locked padlock or unbroken key at the bottom of the screen or status bar.Return to Top
- Unable to access account information
- You will need to create an account to be able to login. If you have not created an account, select “create account” located under sign in. If you have an account and do not remember your password, select forgot password to have a new one emailed. If you are still unable to access your account, email us for assistance.
- You may not be able to renew your subscription online if either:
- a) You are enrolled in our Continuous Service program, or
b) We have not received payment for your current subscription.Our Continuous Service program is designed to avoid interruption in service by guaranteeing that subscribers do not miss an issue. You will receive a clearly marked annual reminder about 60 days before your credit card is charged or a bill is sent. If you choose not to renew, simply write “cancel” on your reminder and return it to us. Otherwise, your automatic renewal order will be entered and your credit card will be charged or a bill issued.If you have received an invoice, you can conveniently pay your bill online (after logging in).
- Cannot accept online payment
- We may be unable to process your online payment if you subscribed through an agent, in which case the agent will handle your billing matters. Please submit your payment as instructed on the agency’s invoice or contact the agent directly for more information.
- Contact the Editor
- We love hearing from you! If you have comments or inquiries about our features and editorial content, write to the editors at: email@example.com.
Note: editors can not help you with your subscription. Please refer to the help topics on this page or visit our subscription customer service center for assistance.
- Advertising information
- For media kit and contact information to advertise in DieCast X,
- Contact Customer Service
- DieCast X
PO Box 7337
Wilton CT 06897
email us. We will do our best to help! Be sure to provide detailed information about your account and problem so that Customer Service can best assist you.