GreenLight announced this week the release of a new product line drawing inspiration from some of the most recognizable automotive magazines. ‘Zine Machines Series 1 focuses on cars that have graced the covers of such magazines as Hot Rod, MotorTrend, Automobile and Super Chevy. Each car is packaged with an image of the actual magazine cover that was published.
The debut of this series includes the following car / magazine combinations:
– 1968 Chevy Corvette – Hot Rod Magazine (October 1967 Issue)
– 1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am – MotorTrend Magazine (December 1978 Issue)
– 1970 Dodge Challenger – Hot Rod Magazine (March 2001 Issue)
– 2006 Ford Shelby GT500 – MotorTrend Magazine (May 2005 Issue)
– 2006 Dodge Charger – Automobile Magazine (June 2005 Issue)
– 1964 Chevrolet Chevelle – Super Chevy (March 2009 Issue)
Only 4,500 sets exist worldwide, resulting in only 90 Green Machines of each car produced.