Enter Now to Win Exclusive Maisto & BBurago Diecast Models!
If you’re passionate about diecast, look no further! Maisto and BBurago, icons in the diecast world, have teamed up to bring you an exciting sweepstakes. Here’s your chance to win.
What’s in Store:
First Prize: A stunning collection of Maisto’s and BBurago latest releases.
Second Prize: Exclusive BBurago and Maisto models, known for their scale detail.
Third Prize: An impressive collection of Muscle Machines models.
Don’t Miss Out!
How to Enter:
Fill out the simple entry form.
– Sweepstakes closes on FEBRUARY 24, 2024.
– Open to all diecast enthusiasts – no purchase necessary.
– Winners will be announced on our website and contacted via email.
– Entrants must have a U.S. address for prize delivery.
The clock is ticking, and these models aren’t going to win themselves! Click that ‘Enter Now’ button and get a chance to drive away with some of the most exquisite Maisto and BBurago models out there.
Join the race, enter the sweepstakes, and you could be the next big winner!
Enter by FEBRUARY 24, 2024, for your chance to win!
1. Sponsor: This Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Air Age Inc. (“Sponsor”), which has a principal place of business and can be contacted at P.O. Box 7337, Wilton, CT 06897. Sponsor is a multimedia publisher of information for radio control enthusiasts.
2. Consumer Disclosure Description of the Prizes: There will be one (3) winners of the Sweepstakes as follows: One (1) First Prize Winner of the Sweepstakes, one (1) Second Prize Winner, and one (1) Third Prize Winner. Odds of Winning: There will be a total of one (3) winners. All Prize winners are be determined by random drawing from among valid entries received from eligible participants. The odds of winning a Prize depends on the number of valid entries received from eligible participants.
3. Eligibility: (a) The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are (i) 18 years of age or older on the date of entry, as shown on a valid driver’s license or other means of identification issued by a U.S. federal or state agency, public or private school indicating the individual’s residential address. (b) Incomplete entries and entries with information reasonably determined by Sponsor (in its sole discretion) to contain false information, will not be valid. Each entrant is responsible for providing accurate information as to his/her residential mailing address and how he/she may be contacted via e-mail. (c) Employees of Sponsor, or of its affiliated companies, members of their immediate families and individuals living in their same households are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. (d) Only one entry per email address will be accepted. If multiple entries are received from the same email address, only the first entry will be considered.
4. Sweepstakes Period of Validity: Entries must be received by Sponsor after 12:00:01 a.m. EST on January 10, 2024 and before 11:59:59 PM EST on FEBRUARY 24, 2024. Entries not received within such time will not be valid to participate in the Sweepstakes drawing.
5. How to Enter: (a) Eligible participants may enter the contest by completing and submitting the required information on the electronic entry form at DieCastXMagazine.com. (b) No attempted means of entering the Sweepstakes other than those set forth in Section 6 (a) will be accepted as a valid entry in the Sweepstakes. (c) Sponsor, its affiliated companies, and each of their employees and agents will not be responsible for undelivered, lost, late, misdirected, garbled or incomplete entries. Any such entries may be deemed void by Sponsor in its sole discretion. (d) Sponsor, its affiliated companies, and each of their employees and agents will not be responsible for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmissions, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of, or failure of Sponsor to receive entry information on account of human or technical problems or any combination thereof. (e) All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. Drawing/Prize Winner Selection: (a) The winners will be selected by random drawing from among all valid entries received from eligible participants. The drawing will occur on or about March 1, 2024. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor at 57 Danbury Road, Wilton, CT 06897 using methods within its sole discretion. Within three (3) days after the drawings, each potential winner will be notified that his/her entry has been drawn by email and following this notification the winner will be announced on DieCastXMagazine.com on March 4, 2024. (b) If this notification does not receive a response or is deemed by Sponsor (in its sole discretion) to be undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with the eligibility requirements, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate entrant will be identified as a potential winner and so notified in the same manner as before. (c) The decisions of Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
7. Award of Prize (a) The winners of the Sweepstakes will receive Prizes, as defined in Section 2 above, subject to these Rules. The Prizes shall be awarded only to the individuals identified as Prize winners and may not be sold or transferred to any other person. The Prizes must be accepted as awarded, no substitution by the winners is allowed, and the Prizes may not be redeemed for cash or other consideration. (b) Any tax liability of any nature, including disclosure obligations, connected with the receipt or use of Prizes or any other prizes substituted by Sponsor shall be the sole responsibility of the recipient. 9. General Conditions: (a) The Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and is governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut. By entering, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, the decisions of Sponsor (which shall be final and binding in all respects) and Sponsor’s Privacy Statement (available for review at our website: DieCastXMagazine.com (ii) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliated companies from and of any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from their participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize; and (iii) to be contacted by Sponsor and/or its affiliated companies, subject to these rules. Any claims relating to this Sweepstakes must be resolved in the state or federal courts of Connecticut. (b) In order to validly enter and in order to claim the Prize, entrants are required to provide Sponsor with certain personally identifiable information such as name, residential address, residential telephone number, email address, daytime telephone number and/or other contact information. Such information may be used by Sponsor for the purposes set forth in the Sponsor’s Privacy Statement, in accordance with the terms set forth in that Privacy Statement. Entrants wishing that the Sponsor not contact them via postal mail, electronic mail and/or by via telephone (except in connection with the Sweepstakes and/or as otherwise set forth in the Privacy Statement) may elect to opt-out of such disclosures (i.e., they may direct Sponsor not to make those disclosures other than those as to which “opting out” is not permitted) by following the procedure set forth in Sponsor’s Privacy Statement (at the website identified above) or by contacting Sponsor by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating the means by which Sponsor may and may not contact the Winner and for what purposes (except that contact shall be permitted in connection with the Sweepstakes and as permitted or required by law). (c) If for any reason this Sweepstakes cannot run as planned, including computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, postal strike or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to (i) disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the entry process, and/or (ii) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, and (if the Sweepstakes is not cancelled) to select the winners from among all eligible entries received prior to the termination or modification. (d) Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a Prize shall constitute and signify the Prize winner’s consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, likeness, image, voice, photographs and written statements made by the Prize Winner about the Sweepstakes, the Prize and about Sponsor for promotional purposes in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without payment or consideration. (e) Sponsor may prohibit any individual from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a Prize if, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor determines that the individual is (i) attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices, or (ii) intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or Sponsor’s agents. 10. Identification of Winner: The name and town of residence of the winner of the Sweepstakes may be posted on DieCastXMagazine.com within thirty (30) days after the winner is determined, and will remain posted for at least thirty (30) days thereafter. In addition, such information may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Vermont residents need not include return postage), sixty (60) days after the last day of the Sweepstakes Period of Validity set forth in Section 5, to: DieCast Maisto Bburago Sweepstakes, Air Age Inc., 57 Danbury Road, Wilton, CT 06897. Please specify “winners list” or “rules” on the envelope. Only one request per envelope. Such information will be available only for two (2) years after the award.