I first joined Air Age back in 2000. A lifelong diecast collector, I helped create Die Cast X Magazine in 2005 to serve the collector community, and served as its editor until 2009. After a few years away I came back home to DCX in 2014 to assume Executive Editor duties. When I'm not scoping out the latest releases or combing auction sites for rare pieces I can often be found at the track snapping pix or running the autocross course.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Fusion power for our 1:8 Back to the Future DeLorean build-along! [VIDEO]
- 50th Anniversary Favorites – Hot Wheels TV with Mike Zarnock
- Hot Wheels/Kellogg’s Terry Labonte Chevy Monte Carlos [Rear View]
- Ferrari GTO Sets World Record Price at Auction
- Diecast Video Build-Along: Back to the Future DeLorean 1:8-scale from Eaglemoss Collections – Ep2
- Insane footage: drone cam films drift cars through a forest! [VIDEO]
- Diecast Review: Maisto Design 1969 Dodge Charger R/T Restomod
- Diecast Review: Vintage Doepke Jaguar XK 120 (Rear View)
- Diecast Video Build-Along: Back to the Future DeLorean 1:8-scale from Eaglemoss Collections – Ep1
- Diecast Review: DNA Collectibles Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible
- Custom Super ‘Cuda: Damon Paterson’s 1:18 Diecast Mopar Masterpiece
- Jada Roars into Summer with New JDM and Hyper-Spec Releases
- Alonso says the Triple Crown is ON!
- Diecast Review: Welly Peugeot 403 [Rear View]
- Diecast Review: Anson 1963 Ford Thunderbird Roadster
- Almost Real Land Rover Defender 90 – REVIEWED
- Cougar vs Torino: Classic Ford Muscle from Auto World
- American Heritage trucks deliver!
- Raptor vs Nurburgring = Awesome! [VIDEO]
- Jada flexes its BigTime Muscle with 3 new models for 2018 [SPONSORED POST]