Die Cast X brings together award-winning journalists, renowned photographers and industry pros to capture the spirit of diecast like never before. It takes an insider's look at the history behind popular diecast cars and trucks as well as how each model has helped shape the automotive industry and motorsports.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Kyosho Lexus LX570: Lavishly detailed luxury Land Cruiser
- Hot Wheels Flashback: 1973 – Super rare, Superfine Turbine!
- The ’55 Chevy Gasser is not slowing down
- GT Spirit Porsche 911 (964) Speedster Turbo
- Flashback Hot Wheels Revvers for 1973
- Carney Plastics: Elevating the Art of Display in Diecast
- Project Evil Twin: A wicked aluminum-chassis GTO street racer
- AUTOart Mercedes-AMG GT R: Track-honed Beast Born in the Green Hell
- Hot Wheels Flashback: 1977 —’57 Chevrolet Bel Air
- Get a sneak peek at a couple of the cars we’ve got coming in the next issue of Die Cast X which we are working on now!
- Maisto’s Dream Sweeps Prize Roundup
- Long Shot
- Bburago Mercedes 300SL: How Diecast Has Evolved
- Hot Wheels Flashback: 1985 Kellogg’s Cereal Promotions
- A Deuce and a Doozie
- Auto World WW II Willys MB Jeep
- Miracle Workers: Extreme Truck Builds from the 1/18 Custom Diecast Syndicate
- Diecast Models Wholesale [DEALER PROFILE]
- Hot Wheels: From 0 to 50 at 1:64 Scale
- Diecast Masters Caterpillar 349F L XE 1:50 Scale die cast