I first joined Air Age back in 2000. A lifelong diecast collector, I helped create Die Cast X Magazine in 2005 to serve the collector community, and served as its editor until 2009. After a few years away I came back home to DCX in 2014 to assume Executive Editor duties. When I'm not scoping out the latest releases or combing auction sites for rare pieces I can often be found at the track snapping pix or running the autocross course.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Executive Muscle: the Auto World 1970 Buick GS 455 Stage 1 [ONLINE EXCLUSIVE]
- Diecast Saab Story: The Anson Saab 900 Turbo Cabriolet
- Five New Cars that Need to Be Diecast — NOW!
- VIDEO: Watch a Tesla Roadster go 16,500mph and Launch into Space with Hot Wheels Hitching a Ride!
- Diecast Head to Head: Hemi Cudas from GreenLight and M2 Machines
- Diecast Beauty: What Makes a Car Beautiful in Any Scale?
- Diecast Head to Head: Kyosho Shelby Cobra 427 S/C vs Auto World 1967 Chevy Corvette L88
- Breaking News: F1 Fan-Favorite Fernando Alonso to Race Le Mans with Toyota Team
- Preserved Original Shelby Cobra Auctions for nearly $3 Million!
- Tesla Roadster 2.0 — You’re not going to believe how fast this thing is!!!
- Insanely Cool Miniature Scale Motors that RUN!
- Build Your Own Giant Scale DeLorean Time Machine [VIDEO]
- Great Scott! A Back to the Future DeLorean that You Build from the Ground Up! [Sponsored by EAGLEMOSS]
- Exclusive Review: Auto World 1971 Dodge Charger R/T
- Bullitt is Back! McQueen’s Movie Mustang Returns for the film’s 50th Anniversary
- 11 Secretly Cool Muscle Cars of the Post-Muscle 1970s
- Rip-Roaring Fun: Kenner’s SSP Cars
- Kyosho made an RC Dodge Demon!
- Hot Wheels Elite Batman v Superman Batmobile Diecast Review [ONLINE EXCLUSIVE]
- 4×4 Mini Models That Move! [VIDEO]